Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Litsa Mirakis contour stylized

 
Within this contour, I came upon many successes and challenges in making sure my drawing is similar to the actual clamp. I believe that I have made every mark on the drawing the same as what was on the tool itself to the closes proximity. I used the pen tool to the best of my ability and that was one of my well used tools that I did use.

The challenge overall on this project was using illustrator because I have never worked on it before, so understanding what all the tools are used for was a struggle. I did struggle the most on the words because the pen tool took to long to use to get each letter. Until I understood an easy way of doing it, it took a lot of pressure and time off. I think my challenge next is to use more of the styling tools to characterize my drawing more in other drawings we will have soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment